- Copy, modify or create derivative works of the Service or any Content;
- Copy, manipulate or aggregate any Content (including data) for the purpose of making it available to any third party;
- Trade, sell, rent, loan, lease or license any Content or access to the Service, whether commercially or free of charge;
- Use or introduce to the Service any data mining, crawling, “scraping”, robot or similar automated or data gathering or extraction method, or manually access, acquire, monitor or copy any portion of the Service, or download or store Content (unless expressly authorized by globalcryptomarket.io).
- Make excessive requests for information or take any action that interferes with, disrupts or imposes an undue burden on the Service or any server or network connected to the Service or negatively affects the quality or availability of any Content, or speed or functionality of the Service;
- Introduce a virus, Trojan horse, worm, time bomb or other malware to the Service, or use any device, software or routine to bypass any software or hardware that prohibits volume requests for information;
- Violate, bypass or circumvent any security measure intended to limit or prevent access to the Website, Content or Service; or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, any Content or to any computer systems or networks connected to the Service or any globalcryptomarket.io server, whether through hacking, password mining, unauthorized use of another’s password/credentials or any other means;
- Restrict, inhibit or interfere with use of the Service by any other user (including by hacking or defacing the Website);
- Introduce or otherwise distribute through the Website any computer program that damages, interferes with, intercepts, collects, releases or discloses any system, data or personal information of ours or any third party;
- Make use of any of our trademarks, service marks, trade names or logos or those of any third party displayed on the Website; or modify or remove any copyright or other proprietary notice in the Content;
- Use the Website, Content or Services for or in connection with any activity that (i) violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation, including without limitation, the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), or (ii) involves proceeds of any unlawful or illegal activity.
Ownership and Intellectual Property
Linking to the Service from Your Website
- The Link shall display only the following text: “globalcryptomarket.io” or “globalcryptomarket.io” or “Link to globalcryptomarket.io”;
- Your Site shall not contain any content that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory or otherwise inappropriate, as determined by us in our sole discretion;
- The look and feel of all content that accompanies the Link or is on the same page as the Link (for example, the entire article in which the Link appears, even if it is not all on the same page as the Link) shall not otherwise be of a nature that may damage or dilute the goodwill associated with GlobalCryptoMarket’s name, reputation or any of its trademarks, trade names or service marks, as determined by globalcryptomarket.io in its sole discretion;
- No content on Your Site shall contain any information that, in our sole discretion, may create the false impression that you, Your Site or any other website, service, person or entity is associated with, sponsored by or otherwise endorsed by globalcryptomarket.io, or that any activity engaged in by you or anyone else has been approved by globalcryptomarket.io.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Third Party Websites
Modification of the Website
Changes to these Terms
Governing Law; Submission to Jurisdiction
These Terms and any and all claims, disputes or other legal proceedings by or between you and us, including but not limited to any claims or disputes that are in any way related to or arising out of these Terms or your use of or access to the Service, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with UAE federal law and the laws of Dubai, without regard to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action arising out of, relating to or in connection with the Service, and/or these Terms shall be litigated solely in a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction located in Dubai, and you further irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such court and waive any objection to jurisdiction and venue (including on the basis of forum non-conveniens).